Membrane Structure Fabric
With over 18 years of in-field service, providing more than 50,000,000 square yards of fabric for frame supported structures in the last FIVE years alone, NovaShield™ from IPG, is designed to meet the industry’s highest standards, and is the proven material for fabric buildings (membrane structures) in all climates.
Our patented weave produces impressive strength-to-weight ratios and its lighter weight makes for easier, faster, money-saving installations. NovaShield features excellent physical properties, wider widths and better color retention than comparable products.
IPG offers a range of durable membrane structure fabrics which ensures you have the right fabric for your unique needs. For more information about specific woven textile structures for light industrial to commercial, visit our Structure Fabric Solutions page.
NovaShield Membrane Structure Fabrics advantages include:
- Range of colors
- Wide widths
- Industry leading warranties
- Improved fungal resistance
- Light weight for easier transportation an installation
- Engineered coatings provide exceptional performance properties
- Technologically designed to stand up to some of the most demanding weather conditions
Durability & Safety
IPG is the only polyethylene (PE) membrane manufacturer to successfully combine long-life UV resistance with flame retardancy. NovaShield products pass the most demanding certification standards, including:
- California Fire Marshall
- ASTM E84 (Class 1)
- NFPA 701 (Large and Small Scale)
- CAN/ULC S-109 (Large and Small Scale)
- FAR 25.863(a) Appendix F, Part 1
- EN13501.1 (B.s1.d0)
- DIN4102 (B1)