Whether you are building a freshwater lagoon to store surplus groundwater, or you need environmentally responsible protection for your tailings or overburden, processing and barren ponds, AquaMaster® geosynthetic / geomembrane liners are the ideal solution for your mining application.
The specialized coating used in the AquaMaster product line provides advanced chemical and hydrostatic resistance, plus the woven reinforcement provides superior tensile, interface shear, puncture and tear strength. Whether your installation is in the arid regions of the American Southwest or the Canadian Arctic the exclusive AquaMaster geomembrane product line can stand up to some of the harshest environments.
AquaMaster geomembrane mining liners are available in wide widths and can be factory fabricated and transported to the worksite. This helps reduce the amount of field seaming required and can translate to big savings in installation costs. The light weight construction of AquaMaster also helps reduce transportation costs.
AquaMaster Geomembrane Mining Applications:
- Protective covers
- Surplus groundwater storage lagoons
- Barren and processing ponds
- Heap leach pads
- Caps and interlift covers
- Rehabilitation and reclamation
- Drainage systems
- Overburden storage
- Tailings storage
- Environmental protection applications
- Processing ponds
- And many more
AquaMaster Geomembrane Mining Advantages:
- Light weight construction for easier and cost effective installation and transportation
- Industry leading warranties
- Exceptional tear, chemical and puncture resistance
- Superior interface shear properties
- Technologically designed for UV resistance
- Factory fabricatable
- PE40 & PE45 have a five layer structure with a unique interior barrier layer protected by two reinforcing layers