Whether you are building a drainage system or installing a landfill cap, there is a range of products in the AquaMaster® family that are designed for your unique geosynthetic / geomembrane infrastructure or landfill requirements.
Our geomembrane liners are constructed with advanced coatings that enhance abrasion, chemical, UV and hydrostatic resistance. AquaMaster geomembrane products for construction, waste management and infrastructure also incorporate a specialized woven reinforcement that gives superior tensile strength, puncture & tear resistance.
AquaMaster geomembranes can be factory-fabricated and transported to the worksite which helps reduce the amount of field seaming and can translate to big savings in installation time. The light weight construction of AquaMaster also helps reduce transportation costs.
AquaMaster Geomembrane Infrastructure/Waste Management Applications:
- Highway construction
- Storm water detention and retention ponds
- Drainage systems
- Fire reservoirs
- Municipal waste projects
- Landfill cover and caps
- Environmental protection applications
- Parking lot drainage systems
- And many more
AquaMaster Geomembrane Infrastructure/Waste Management Advantages:
- Light weight construction for easier and cost effective installation and transportation
- Industry leading warranties
- Exceptional tear resistance
- Technologically designed for UV resistance
- Factory fabricatable
- PE40 & PE45 have a five layer structure with a unique interior barrier layer protected by two reinforcing layers