Energy Star Partner
Intertape Polymer Group, an ENERGY STAR partner since 2009, was recognized for these key 2018 accomplishments:
- Achieving a one percent reduction in energy intensity to save over $500,000 in avoided energy costs and nearly $5.6 million since 2009.
- Engaging employees through ENERGY STAR Treasure Hunts at three locations, raising the total number of employees who have participated to 183 and the energy saving opportunities to $1.8 million.
- Developing a “playbook” of best practices in energy management to enhance and sustain energy efficiency throughout operations.
- Working with local community leaders, businesses, and students to raise awareness about energy efficiency and support Certified Energy Manager training.
- Implementing a digital communications strategy to promote ENERGY STAR and energy accomplishments that resulted in 254,482 impressions and page views.
The 2019 Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Awards are given to a variety of organizations to recognize their contributions to reducing harmful carbon pollution through superior energy efficiency efforts. These awards recognize ongoing leadership across the ENERGY STAR program, including energy-efficient products, services, new homes, and buildings in the commercial, industrial, and public sectors. For more information about ENERGY STAR, visit energystar.gov.